Thursday, September 1, 2011

I tried to think of an old-timey slogan about progress, but....never mind.

This was the sunset two days ago from what will be our dining room doors.


Have I actually said here that we're renovating an old farmhouse on an acreage and we're hoping to move in October? Maybe not, but I think most of you who read this know me in real life or outside of this blog anyway and know that already, so it's moot. Or moo, if you think like Joey Tribbiani.

oh my goodness it's September. That means October 1st is 30 days away. Holy cow. (Apologies to any Hindus reading this.)

But things are coming along! The first coat of primer is pretty much done in the basement (any guesses about who was helping me?)



And we got most of the drywalling done in the kitchen yesterday, it's really looking good!

The kitchen cupboards are stacked patiently (or maybe not so patiently) in the living room, waiting to be installed:



My husband has been working his fine behind off getting stuff done out there, and I really really appreciate all he's been doing <3



No comments:

Post a Comment